Hello bookworms! I’m Nia and today I’m bringing you a book award!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
• Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Keystroke Blog Questions
1. First five things that pop into your head. GO:
Kitten, book, painting, lace, coffee.
2. If you could turn into an animal, what would it be and why?
A feline or a bird. Felines are my favourite animals but I’d also love to be a bird so I could fly.
3. What is your spirit animal? (Is it the same as the animal you would turn into?)
A cat. I relate quite much to them, and I adore cats.
4. What is one book you think everyone should read?
Ummm… The Night Circus is one I recommend everyone, but also Harry Potter is a good series if you want to start reading.
5. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Belgan Chocolate or Strawberry Cheescake.
6. What is your most controversial book-related opinion?
Oh, man… I have no idea.
7. What character (from books/TV/movies/etc.) is literally you?
Oh, wow, I have no idea. My friend says I’m quite like Kestrel from The Winner’s trilogy, and though I agree with her, I feel like so many characters are quite similar to me. So… I’ll try to name a few:
- Eliza from Eliza and Her Monsters
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- Cassie from The Naturals
- Blue Sargent from The Raven Boys
- Kestrel from The Winner’s Curse
8. Glass half full or half empty?
If we’re talking about cookies, then completely full. If not, well… it depends.
9. Telekinesis, teleportation, or telepathy?
Teleportation. You know how handy that would be for my everyday life??
10. What food speaks to your soul?
Rice. And pizza. BUT RICE.
11. Whatever you do, don’t think about pink elephants. Okay, what are you thinking about?
Why I don’t have to think about pink elephants *laughs*.
Life of a Literary Nerd Questions
1. What is the last book you added to your TBR?
Tithe by Holly Black.
2. If you could get an ARC of any book that comes out later this year what would it be?
I’m dying for an ARC of The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert and The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, but I’d love to have an ARC of Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston, because it’s a retelling of Anastasia on space.
3. What is your favorite dessert? (Bonus if you include a recipe link)
I love cake or chocolate brownies, BUT I also really like a vegan banana bread that feels like a brownie and I made a few months ago, and it’s simply delicious.
The recipe is:
2 cups of oats (you can use oat flour instead)
1/2 cup penaut butter (or any other nut butter)
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2tsp of cinnamon
And I also add chocolate chips and some nuts for extra crunch and because I’m a chocolate addict. And then just bake it at 350ºF for over 20 min and done!
4. What author do you want to read more of?
Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Mindy McGinnis and Leigh Bardugo (if they decide to publish more).
5. What author can you not get into?
Brandon Sanderson. I started twice one of his books and even though I liked what I was reading, I was quite confused and decided to put it down.
6. What book do you think everyone needs to read?
THE NIGHT CIRCUS. It’s one of my all time favourite books and I’m shoving it to everyone’s faces when I have the opportunity *laughs*. But one book I’ve recently read and adored would be A Million Junes and The Naturals.
7. If you could turn any book into a movie/tv show what would it be?
To be honest I’m not a big fan of book adaptations, so I have no idea what I’d choose. I’m afraid to choose my favourite book in case the adaptation wold be a complete crap, so I guess I’d go with An Ember in The Ashes or The Valiant, because I think they could be great on screen and I really enjoyed both of the books.
8. What is your dream vacation spot?
Ummm… I’m not a picky person when it comes to where I want to go, but I love famous cities where I can go sightseeing and learn new things. I’d love to go to Paris, Tokyo and Russia, and of course I’d love to re-visit New York, so if I can travel around the world to each place I want to, that’d be a dream to me.
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
Fantasy or mystery/thrillers.
10. What is the last song you listened to?
Crying Lighting by Arctic Monkeys. Oldie but a goodie.
11. Who are you top 5 characters (books, TV, movies, anything)?
- Hermione Granger
- Annalise Keating
- Will Herondale
I have a lot but those are the first that came to my mind, soooo… yup.
11. YOU (yes, you! If you want to do it but haven’t been nominated I tag you!)
1. What is your favourite brebage for fall/winter time?
2. A character in a book you wish to be.
3. Could you recommed me a book?
4. What is your favourite mythical creature?
5. What’s the most recent book you rated 5 stars and 1 star?
6. The best book you’ve read so far this year.
7. Something you must have to do after you wake up and before you go to bed.
8. A movie everyone should watch.
9. What is your zodiac sign and do you think it’s accurate with how you are?
10. Which Harry Potter’s character would you be?
11. What’s your favourite song/artist/album/musical so far this year (you could answer to each of them!)?
Follow me on BlogLovin’