Hello bookworms! I’m Nia and today I’m bringing you an award.
I was nominated by Beth at Reading Every Night, so thank you so much to her, because this seemed like a perfect tag for me to do, and since I love aesthetics and basically having a nice and cute blog, I can’t be happier someone liked all my work!
Now I know this is supossed to be only ONE collage, but I decided to do things a little bit different and make two, because well… I have two moods (you’ll see what I mean later).
• Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
• Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
• Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
• Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
• Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
• Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
• PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
And this is my aesthetic….
I love pastel colors so I decided to focus more on them and create a pastel them for this collage.
As you can see in the image above, I love art and fashion. I’ve studied art when I was younger and went to an art’s high school, so basically most of my life I’ve been surrounded by them. Also I love everything related to fashion: I studied three years make up and FX, and well, I actually loved it.
Another thing I adore is books, but that you knew already. Also cats are my favourite animals. I own two precious little creatures, Karou and Rhys, and I love them with all my heart.
I love brebages, but mostly tea and coffee (I cannot live without them, honestly *laughs*). And I have a sweet tooth, so that’s why there are a ton of different pictures with sweets and chocolate). My favourite fruit is berries, in general, though strawberries are on my top 2.
And, well… I love water. And, of course, mermaids are one of my favourite mythical creatures.
And since we’re in October….
I couldn’t help it, guys! I’m such a fall and Halloween fan, so I knew I had to do another collage strickly based on this time of the year. It’s basically me in the fall time, and I can’t wait for the cold to come (because right now it’s quite hot and I can’t wear sweaters and cozy clothes), and starting baking pastries and drinking hot mocha or tea. Ugh, guys, I love fall so much!
Follow me on BlogLovin’